Bright clear red lens on this 3 amp 24 volt A.C. low voltage pilot switch catches your attention to remind you when equipment is running. Use as a replacement for lighting switches in both Bryant and GE low voltage wiring systems common in homes built during the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Fits in GE new style (no strap/yoke needed) and bracket mount (does use brackets) switch plates.
- remote control two button pilot lighted switch illuminates when lighting location is ON, as a visual reminder to turn off lights that are out of sight
- clear red lenses with black housing
- supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- lamps are rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply - long lasting but not replaceable
- current replacement switch in Bryant and GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued GE RFS-6 series switches and cover plates
- note that these new pilot switches are slightly large and deeper than original devices - requires the new low voltage switch plates with slightly larger openings
- 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.04 amp, 28 VAC lamp)
- made in America by GE Industrial Systems
- UL listed
Click Low Voltage Light Switch Covers and Electrical Devices for replacement parts for low volt light systems.