Replace an old rectifier in low voltage lighting systems with this 3A rectifier diode with decisive forward 200A surge maximum. The rectifier diode reduces the energy used by the relay coil and is critical in systems using pilot light or locator switches – without the diode the switch light bulb will burn out in a few years. Vintage lovo wiring was commonly installed in homes built in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
- 3 amp; 200PIV (peak inverse voltage); type 1N5402
- 2.5" long x .125" diameter
- general purpose rectifier diode
- replaces old GE rectifiers such as 6RS22GHIBCDI
- install using wire nuts
- custom assembled in USA with foreign and domestic parts
- package of 2
Click Low Voltage Switch Plates and Electrical Light Switches for all low volt replacement parts including switches, mounting brackets and wall plates.