Have a GE or Bryant low voltage light system installed in your 1960 or 1970 home? Now you can buy replacement low volt lighting sets and easily update your home. Each of the ivory GE low voltage wall switches have black trim around their edges and clip into the front of the metal light switch covers, eliminating the need for straps. This control unit includes a durable metal wall plate with a pair of stacked double-button GE switches (one for switching on lights, the other for switching them off) that replicate the functionality of the original low voltage rocking switches.
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- no brackets needed - cover plate, 2 matching GE switches & screws included
- ivory enameled finish on .030" thick steel light switch covers
- American-made switch covers and light switches
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw hole spacing 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard ivory screws; when mounted into sheetrock longer wall plate cover screws might be needed
- UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switches by GE; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals per switch
- designed for single pole or 3-way installation - add a free GE Switch Wiring Diagram Sheet with your order if needed
- replaces units with General Electric's RFS9, RFS6 and RFS3 rocker light switches and similar-type Bryant switches from the 1950's - 1980's
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive set