Replace broken or missing parts in your older home's vintage low voltage lighting system with new light plate covers and GE switches in ivory. Low voltage light switches are accented with tiny black borders around their edge and snap into metal light switch covers. Each control unit includes a single two-button switch (one for turning on lights, the other for off) that duplicates the functionality of the original low voltage rocking switches.
GE HAS DISCONTINUED THE SWITCHES. See replacement GE Low Voltage 1-Switch Replacement Set.
- new GE light switch, plate cover & screws included; no bracket needed to install
- ivory enameled finish on .030" thick steel wallplates
- switch cover plates and light switches are American made
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spacing 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard ivory screws; when mounting into drywall longer wall plate screws might be needed
- UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switches by GE; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- designed for single pole or 3-way installation - add the free GE Switch Wiring Instruction Sheet with your order
- replaces units with General Electric's RFS9, RFS6 and RFS3 rocker light switches and similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive item
Buy GE Low Voltage Light Switches & Wallplate Covers