Upgrading a low voltage house from the 1960's or 1970's? You'll love how it looks when you update your GE or Bryant low voltage lighting with new control stations. Each of the 3 ivory General Electric low voltage switches have a tiny black trim line around their edges and clip into the front of the metal light switch covers, eliminating the need for straps. Each control unit includes a durable metal wall plate with a pair of stacked double-button switches (one for switching on lights, the other for switching them off) that replicate the functionality of the original low voltage rocking switches.
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- no bracket needed
- 3 new switches, metal ivory cover & matching screws are included
- ivory enameled finish on .030" thick steel light switch covers
- 3 GE SPDT momentary manual override; UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C.; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals per switch
- American-made switch covers and light switches
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw hole spacing 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard ivory screws; when mounted into sheetrock longer wall plate cover screws might be needed
- designed for single pole or 3-way installation - add a free GE Switch Wiring Guide Sheet with your order if needed
- replaces units with General Electric's RFS9, RFS6 and RFS3 mini rocker switch units and similar-type Bryant switches
- switches clip into front of wallplate so no strap is needed with these updated versions
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive