1 GE Low Voltage Switch & Light Plate Replacement Set - White + Ivory
Freshen up your vintage low voltage lighting system with white replacement wall plate covers and GE switches in ivory. Low voltage light switches are accented with thin black borders to create a stylish new look. Keep the vintage feel with an ivory switch while getting the modern update of a crisp white cover plate.
Set contains one switch (with two buttons - one for turning lights, the other for turning them off - similar to the functionality of the antique low voltage rocker switches).
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- switch, cover plate and screws included; no bracket needed
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel wall plates with ivory switches
- switchplates and switches are American made
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread spacing 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard white screws; if mounting into drywall longer wall plate screws might be needed
- UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switches by GE; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- wire as needed for a single pole or 3-way installation - order GE Switch Wiring Instructions
- replaces units with General Electric RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker switches and similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive