Ivory trigger kind switches to replace your old Sierra or Square D low voltage switch. Fits in a Despard switch plate.
- 3A, 24V AC/DC 3-wire switch
- crimp connectors
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 1/2" deep
- momentary contact - push up to turn switch on, push down to turn off, returns to center
- can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches (or more)
- made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico
- 1091-I, available in 2 other colors
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- use with copper or copper-clad wire only
- requires a Despard mounting bracket
- wiring diagram included
Find more low voltage lighting components.