Ivory trigger switches can replace your old Sierra or Square D low voltage switch in a 3-wire vintage low voltage system.
Fits in a Despard switch plate - available in a wide range of layouts and finishes.
- IMPORTANT: REQUIRES a horizontal Despard mounting bracket or a vertical mount strap per plate configuration - purchase separately if needed
- 3A, 24V AC/DC 3-wire switch
- crimp connectors
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 2" deep overall (depth from front face of rectangular block to end of quick connectors is 1.25")
- momentary contact - push up to turn switch on, push down to turn off, returns to center
- can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches (or more)
- made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico
- 1091-I, available in 2 other colors
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- use with copper or copper-clad wire only
- wiring diagram included
Find more low voltage lighting components.