White trigger fashion switches to replace your vintage Sierra or Square D low voltage switch or other 3-wire low voltage systems such as GE or Bryant.
Fits in a Despard switch plate when mounted in the correct strap per plate style.
- IMPORTANT: REQUIRES a horizontal Despard mounting bracket or a vertical mount strap per plate configuration - purchase separately if needed
- 3A, 24V AC/DC 3-wire switch
- crimp connectors
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 2" deep overall (depth from front face of rectangular block to end of quick connectors is 1.25")
- momentary contact
- push up to turn lights on, push downward to turn off, returns to center when released
- can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches (4-way, etc., or more)
- made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico
- 1091-W, available in 2 other colors
- use with GE or Pass & Seymour mechanical latching relays
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- use with copper or copper-clad wire only
- wiring diagram included