Trigger style switch to replace your Sierra or Square D low voltage switches. Sierra brand 3-wire low voltage switches have been discontinued; these replacement switches are now made by Pass & Seymour. Fits in any Despard switch plate.
GRAY AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - EST. 10/15/21 RELEASE DATE
- 3A, 24V AC/DC 3-wire easy-press switches in white or ivory
- crimp connectors
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 1/2" deep
- momentary contact - push downward to turn switch "off", push upward to turn "on", returns to center when released
- mounts into a steel horizontal strap or a vertical mount strap - purchase separately if needed
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- use with copper or copper-clad wire only
- wiring diagram included
- made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico
- can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches (or more)
- requires a Despard mounting bracket
- use with GE or Pass & Seymour relays
Find more low voltage lighting components.