Trigger style switch to replace your Sierra or Square D low voltage switches. Sierra brand 3-wire low voltage switches have been discontinued; these replacement switches are now made by Pass & Seymour. Fits in any Despard switch plate.
Compatible replacement for GE or Bryant switches - the Sierra switches are a good option for these vintage low voltage systems but will require a new mounting strap and wall plate as they are a different shape than the old GE and Bryant versions.
- IMPORTANT: REQUIRES a horizontal Despard mounting bracket or a vertical mount strap per plate configuration - purchase separately if needed
- find coordinating Despard Wall Plates in a large selection of sizes and finishes
- 3A, 24V AC/DC 3-wire easy-press switches in white or ivory
- crimp connectors
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 2" deep overall (depth from front face of rectangular block to end of quick connectors is 1.25")
- momentary contact - push downward to turn switch "off", push upward to turn "on", returns to center when released
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- use with copper or copper-clad wire only
- wiring diagram included
- made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico
- can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches (or more)
- Despard mounting brackets
- use with GE or Pass & Seymour relays
Find more low voltage lighting components.