2 GE Low Voltage Switches & Wall Plate Cover Set - White + Ivory
Freshen up your vintage low voltage lighting system with the 2-tone look of white replacement wall plate covers and ivory GE switches. Low voltage light switches are accented with thin black borders to create a stylish new look. These two-tone sets feature retro-style ivory switches with an updated white cover plate.
Set contains one switch (with two buttons - one for turning lights, the other for turning them off - similar to the functionality of the antique low voltage rocker switches).
GE HAS DISCONTINUED THE SWITCHES. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- no bracket needed - white plate, 2 matching switches & screws included
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel wall plates plus ivory switches
- switchplates and switches are American made
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread spacing 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard white screws; if mounting into drywall longer wall plate screws might be needed
- UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switches by GE; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- wire as needed for a single pole or 3-way installation - order GE Switch Wiring Instructions
- replaces units with General Electric RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker switches and similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive