3 Light Control GE Low Voltage Switch Plate Cover Set
Create elegant contrast when you keep the vintage look of ivory switches and add the modern flair of white covers. The perfect way to freshen up your vintage low voltage lighting system. Get white replacement wall plate covers and ivory GE switches that are quick and easy to install.
GE DISCONTINUED THE SWITCHES. See new option GE Low Voltage 3-Switch Wall Plate Replacement Despard Set.
- 3 new GE switches, metal cover & screws included; no bracket needed for installation
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel wall plates; ivory switches
- switchplates and switches are American made
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread spacing 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard white screws; if mounting into drywall longer wall plate screws might be needed
- UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switches by GE; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- wire as needed for a single pole or 3-way installation - order GE Switch Wiring Instructions
- replaces units with General Electric RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker switches and old Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- These ow voltage light switches are accented with thin black borders to create a stylish new look. Set contains three switches (each with two buttons - one for turning lights, the other for turning them off - similar to the functionality of the antique low voltage rocker switches).
Buy low voltage switches and wall plate covers separately if you need other features.
Looking for a different style? See White 3 Despard Low Voltage Switch & Cover Set.