Low voltage toggle switch can be used to replace a single 3-wire 24 volt low-voltage switch, such as GE or Remcon, and may be preferred when trying to match your low voltage switch to a more conventional Decora rocker appearance. Fits in a Decor rocker GFCI switch plate.
- one switch fits a single gang - for locations needing 2 or 3 stacked switches per gang see GE Low Voltage Replacement Switch Options
- 3 amp
- 24 volts AC/DC
- single pole double throw (SPDT) center off
- for 3-wire low volt system
- commercial grade Decora Plus rocker
- heavy duty momentary contact rocker style switch
- neutral position is in center (neither up or down)
- choose from white or ivory 56081, by Leviton
- back and side wiring terminals to accept both stranded and solid connectors
- use as a manual override for relay driven systems
- limited 10-year warranty
- made in Mexico
Find more low voltage lighting components.
Historical Systems: When connecting to a GE low voltage relay, the red wire connects to the top brass screw on the right (ON), the black wire connects to the bottom brass screw on the right (OFF), and the wire common wire connects to the black screw on the left (when looking at the front of the switch). Check the contacts with an ohmmeter to be sure.