Low voltage toggle switch can be used to replace a single 3-wire 24 volt low-voltage switch, such as GE, Bryant, or Remcon, and may be preferred when trying to match your low voltage switch to a more conventional Decora rocker appearance. Fits in a Decor rocker GFCI switch plate.
- one switch fits a single gang - for locations needing 2 or 3 stacked switches per gang see GE Low Voltage Replacement Switch Options
- 3 amp
- 24 volts AC/DC
- single pole double throw (SPDT) center off
- for 3-wire low volt system such as GE or Bryant
- commercial grade Decora Plus rocker
- heavy duty momentary contact rocker style switch
- neutral position is in center (neither up or down)
- choose from white or ivory 56081, by Leviton
- back and side wiring terminals to accept both stranded and solid connectors
- use as a manual override for relay driven systems
- depth of switch from mounting strap to back: 1.16"; face of switch from strap to high point on rocker: 0.45"
- limited 10-year warranty
- made in Mexico
Find more low voltage lighting components.
Historical Systems: When connecting to a GE low voltage relay for a SPDTCO (single pole, double throw, center off) installation, look at the front of the switch with "LEVITON" visible at the bottom of the rocker switch. Connect the red ON wire to the top brass screw on the right (ON), connect the black OFF wire to the lower brass screw on the right (OFF), and connect the white common wire to the screw on the top left. Check the contacts with an ohmmeter if you are not sure your wires are following this convention.