Update your vintage low voltage lighting with a new GE replacement switch and a wall plate in modern stainless steel. Low voltage light switches in ivory are accented with stylish black borders create good-looking wall switch control stations that coordinate with stainless appliances and plumbing fixtures. Unit contains one switch unit with two buttons - one for turning on light, the other for off - marked on side following the function of the vintage rocker switches.
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- GE low voltage switch, plate & matching screws included - no bracket needed
- cover - residential use, vertical grain .030" thick type 430 stainless steel, satin brushed finish
- switch plates and switches made in America
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard stainless steel screws; if mounting into drywall longer screws may be necessary
- ivory UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switch by GE with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- switch may be wired as single pole or 3-way - see GE Switch Wiring Instructions for 3-way installations
- replaces control stations with GE RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker devices as well as similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- exclusive Kyle Switch Plate item
THESE SETS COME WITH IVORY SWITCHES (GRAY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)