Update your vintage low voltage lighting with a new GE replacement switch and a wall plate in modern stainless steel. Low voltage light switches in ivory are accented with stylish black borders create good-looking wall switch control stations that coordinate with stainless appliances and plumbing fixtures. Unit contains one switch unit with two buttons - one for turning on light, the other for off - marked on side following the function of the vintage rocker switches.
SWITCHES ARE DISCONTINUED. See replacement GE Low Voltage 1-Switch Replacement Set.
- GE low voltage switch, plate & matching screws included - no bracket needed
- cover - residential use, vertical grain .030" thick type 430 stainless steel, satin brushed finish
- switch plates and switches made in America
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard stainless steel screws; if mounting into drywall longer screws may be necessary
- ivory UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switch by GE with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- switch may be wired as single pole or 3-way - see GE Switch Wiring Instructions for 3-way installations
- replaces control stations with GE RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker devices as well as similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- exclusive Kyle Switch Plate item
THESE SETS COME WITH IVORY SWITCHES (GRAY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Buy low voltage lighting switch plates & switches for replacement of GE & Bryant parts.