Update your vintage low voltage lighting system with GE replacement switches plus new wall plates in modern stainless steel. Low voltage light switches in gray are accented with stylish black trim that create good-looking wall switch control stations for coordinating with stainless appliances and plumbing fixtures. This low voltage switch plate cover set contains one stainless steel plate and ivory GE 24V light switch units (with two buttons each - one for turning on light, the other for off - that operate like the vintage rocker switches).
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- no bracket needed - stainless steel plate, matching screws & 2 gray switches included
- residential use, vertical grain .030" thick type 430 stainless steel, satin brushed finish
- wall plates and switches both made in America
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread 3.281" center to center spacing
- 2 matching 1/2" standard stainless steel screws; if mounting into drywall longer screws may be necessary
- 2 GE ivory UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override switches with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- switch may be wired as single pole or 3-way - see GE Switch Wiring Instructions for 3-way installations
- replaces vintage control stations with GE RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker switches as well as similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- exclusive Kyle Switch Plate set includes 1 stainless steel wall plate and 2 GE switches in gray plus mounting hardware
THESE SETS COME WITH IVORY SWITCHES (GRAY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)