Update your vintage system with new GE low voltage lighting switches with stainless steel wall plate sets. Low voltage light switches in ivory are accentuated with modern black trim that look great against the stainless steel wall plates that coordintate with your stainless appliances and plumbing fixtures. Set contains three switches (each with two buttons - one for turning on light, the other for off) plus one stainless light switch cover.
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- 3 new switches, stainless steel cover & screws are included; no bracket needed for installation
- residential use, vertical grain .030" thick type 430 stainless steel, satin brushed finish
- switch plate covers and GE switches made in America
- 4.5" high by 2-3/4" wide x 5/32" deep; screw spread 3.281" center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" standard stainless steel screws; if mounting into sheetrock you may need longer screws
- UL listed 3A 24 V.A.C. IVORY SPDT momentary manual override switch by GE with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- may be installed as single pole or 3 way switches - see GE Lighting Switch Wiring Instructions for 3-way installations
- replaces control stations with GE RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 mini rocker switches as well as similar-looking Bryant switches
- some assembly required
- exclusive Kyle Switch Plate item
THESE SETS COME WITH IVORY SWITCHES (GRAY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)