GE Low Voltage 2-Gang New Style 8 Switch Cover Set to Replace Master Controller
Freshen up your vintage low voltage lighting components with new ivory GE switches and a crisp white snap-in wall plate.
This 2-gang 8-switch panel allows control of multiple switches from a single location in your home. A great update if your old rotary knob master controller (Sierra, Bryant or GE brand) no longer works. If you currently are using a master control with 9 or more switches, we recommend wiring two or more areas in unison - for example entry lighting along with hallway lights.
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- includes 8 new ivory GE 24V light switches, 1 white cover + mounting screws
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom wallplate solution
- ivory GE momentary manual override switches are UL listed, 3A, 24, V.A.C. SPDT
- no bracket or mounting subplate needed (included switches snap into front of included cover plate)
- cover plate is standard 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D 2-gang size
- affordable option to the GE Master Selector Panel
When installed vertically (screws top and bottom) with switches, the upper buttons turn lights on; the bottom ones turn them off.
When installed horizontally (screws left and right), the left buttons turn lighting areas on; the right buttons turn them off.