Unlighted GE RS232 ivory low voltage light switch with two on and off buttons is an updated replacement device for original GE RFS-3, RFS-6, and RFS-9 low voltage lighting switches installed in homes during the 1950's, 1960s and 1970s.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - WILL BE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE.
- IMPORTANT: Fits in GE new style and bracket mount switch plates ONLY. Does NOT fit old style Bryant/GE light plates or straps.
- 3A 24 V.A.C. (volt alternating current)
- may use as single pole or 3 way switch - see GE Switch Wiring Instructions for 3-way installations
- one button is for on; the other for off - marked on side
- single pole double throw momentary manual override switch normally open (SPDT NO)
- standard Class 2 control relay wiring
- five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals included (three needed, 2 spares)
- fits .76" x 1.28" rectangular switch cover opening
- outside dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 7/8" H x 1-1/8" D
- subsurface housing (part that snaps into plate) is 1-1/8" x 3/4"
- replaces Bryant rocker switches as well as GE RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker devices
- slightly larger than original RFS series switches so new wall plates required
- made in USA by General Electric
- UL listed
Need more components for GE low volt? Shop GE and Bryant Switches, Switch Plates, Relays and Transformers.