Low Voltage Switch Plate Cover for 2 Stacked General Electric Switches
Single gang double device opening newer snap in GE low voltage wall switch plates for covering 2 newer GE snap-in devices in a 1 gang electrical box.
Select this light switch cover if you are replacing your old switches with the newer style GE snap-in electrical devices. The new switches mount by snapping into the wall plate openings (rather than in a strap hidden behind the plate). Original style GE and Bryant switches and straps are no longer in production.
- fits GE square button switches with black frames - see photo
- DOES NOT FIT VINTAGE MINI ROCKERS
- replacement metal low volt covers made in America
- does not require a bracket
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- snap in opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 2 matching 1/2" screws