Replacement 3 amp 24 volt A.C. ivory low voltage pilot light switch with on and off buttons for the low voltage lighting systems common in homes built in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. These RS232P devices are replacements for switches used in low voltage electrical systems for mid century homes. Fits in GE new style and bracket mount switch plates.
DISCONTINUED BY GE - See White GE Low Volt Pilot Lights for alternative.
- pilot lighted two-button switch is lighted when ON to alert you when a fixture in another room is running
- manual override switches are momentary, single pole, double throw devices wired to the relay using standard Class 2 control wiring
- 3A 24 V.A.C. Use with pilot light relays.
- illuminated button (with dot) has lamp rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply, lamps are not replaceable
- each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- RS2 series switch is the current replacement switch in GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued RFS-6 series switches and cover plates. Note that the size of this switch is slightly larger and deeper than original devices and therefore requires a switch plate with a slightly larger opening.
- made in USA by General Electric
- UL listed
Click Low Voltage Switch Plates and Electrical Devices for all low volt switches, brackets and wallplates including those that fit the old style RFS-6 devices. We carry low voltage wall plates that fit many different series of low voltage wiring system's electrical devices.
NOTE THAT LAST SWITCHES DO NOT HAVE THE RED DOT ON THEM BUT ARE MARKED ON THE BACK WITH THE CORRECT PART NUMBER.