Replacement 3 amp 24 volt A.C. white low voltage pilot light switch with on and off buttons for the low voltage lighting systems common in homes built in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. These devices are replacements for switches used in low voltage electrical systems for mid century homes. Fits in GE new style and bracket mount light switch plates.
- pilot lighted two button switch is lighted when ON. Red dot "ON". Use with pilot light relays.
- tells you when a fixture or equipment is still running when out of site
- 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.04 amp, 28 VAC lamp)
- lamps are rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply, not replaceable
- each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- current replacement switch in GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued RFS-6 series switches and cover plates. Note that the size of this switch is slightly larger and deeper than original devices and therefore requires a switch plate with a slightly larger opening.
- made in USA by General Electric
- UL listed
Click Low Voltage Switch Plates and Electrical Devices for all low volt switches, brackets and wallplates including those that fit the old style RFS-6 devices. We carry low voltage wall plates that fit many different series of low voltage wiring system's electrical devices.