White 6-gang depth ring wall plate extender helps fill gaps under an electrical trim plate. 1/8" extension rings will raise the cover plate .125" off the wall to hide ugly gaps around a protruding masonry box for six electrical devices. Solves the gapping problem of shallow boxes, removed paneling, bulky wiring, etc. Fits most electrical devices including rockers, GFI's, toggles, dimmers, duplex receptacles, etc.
We recommend using with our 6-gang metal plates. May work with six-gang standard-sized face plate from other brands, but we recommend measuring to confirm sizes as dimensions vary by manufacturer.
- 4.5" H x 11-13/16" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inside cutout 4-1/4" H x 11-1/2" W
- provides a cosmetic fix for a gap under 6-gang wallplate
- mounts externally - raises surface 1/8" around the box
- stack the gaskets to create deeper gap fillers - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- white hard plastic gaskets
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- purchase 6-gang wall cover plate (any configuration) separately if needed
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical wall box and aligns with edges of our plates
- held in place by friction when plate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- custom-made produced in USA
- Hide edges of 6-gang electrical box that protrudes from wall
- Creates extra depth around 6-gang electrical box when only shallow boxes will fit
- Creates an edge around flat wallplates made of glass, stone, forged metal, etc., that typically leave a gap