Hide gaps under a switch plate with this depth ring wall plate extender. Stack these 1/8" extension rings to raise the switch or outlet cover .125" off the wall to hide ugly gaps around an old junction box that sticks out because of removed paneling, for exterior cement walls where you can't install a deeper box, or to make room for new deeper dimmers, timers or other bulky electrical devices.
Works with any single gang standard size switchplate (4.5" x 2.75") and most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
Designed to precisely fit our metal wall plates.
- 4.5" H x 2.75" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- hard plastic rings in white, black, brown, ivory, clear
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- inner opening 4.25" H x 2.25" W
- stack the spacer rings to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- provides a cosmetic fix when mounting switch plates
- held in place by friction of tightening your plate onto it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- purchase cover plate separately if needed
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical box
- can use with deep wall switch covers for additional depth
- mounts externally - creates an 1/8" raised edge under your trim plate
- does not fit midsized covers -
- if using with plates purchased elsewhere, measure your plates to ensure a good fit
- custom item made in USA
- Hide edges of electrical box that protrudes from wall
- Build up area around electrical box if bulky wiring causes devices to stick out of box