These handy Quick Fix Spacers for adjusting switches and outlets help you bring your devices forward in your electrical box so you can position your electrical devices flush with the surface of your wall plate. If you have a switch or receptacle that sits below the surface of the wall, just twist apart or fold up and stack these caterpillar spacers to get fine adjustment of your devices - light switches, receptacles, dimmers or any other electrical control.
Plastic shims are a fast, easy solution for backsplash electrical outlets in which the wall box is recessed below tiling, quartz, granite, paneling, etc. Also provides clearance needed for screws when installing decorator devices sitting directly on a hard surface.
- bright green plastic spacers (or red; color may vary per batch)
- 4 or 24 strips of twist-apart spacers per package size
- eight 1/8" spacers per strip (total of 32 per 4-piece package or 192 per 24-piece package)
- each strip of outlet shims folds to a 4" stack or 4 separate 1" spacers for lifting devices flush with surface
- twist spacer strip to separate into whatever size stack you need - 3/16" spacers, 1/4" spacers, 1/2" spacers, 3/4" spacers, etc.
- eliminates the need for unsafe washers or shims when pulling outlets forward on recessed wall boxes
- level up or fill uneven spaces to get devices or wall plates level with surface, for example when one end of the box is sticking out more than the other
- made in China
- if devices are protruding more than 1/4" from the box you should use box extenders
Note: These spacers are not intended to be used as an insulator or to replace the normal means of installing devices. The intended use is to aid in the installation of loose fitting devices or covers. The manufacturers' and the distributors' warranty is limited to the material and workmanship and they are not liable or responsible for damage incurred due to improper usage or installation.