Plastic switch plate extension lifter will raise the switch plate 3/4" off the wall, great to cover electrical boxes that are raised and stick out of the wall. Also great for shallow electrical boxes - install a bulkier GFCI receptacle, thick fan control switch or light timer in a box that's not deep enough. Works with any single gang standard size switch plate and most electrical devices including toggle switches, rocker switches, GFCI outlets & duplex outlets. Be sure to check dimensions of your device to be sure it will fit within the inner opening.
- 5" H x 3.25" W x 3/4" D
- inner opening 2-7/8" H x 1-13/16" W
- raised surface for mounting switch plate 4-5/8" H x 2-7/8" W
- note: Leviton does not make a 2-gang (or larger) version
- 2 long 1-5/8" screws included
- solution for electrical boxes that stick out 1/4"
- screw holes 3-9/32" apart, mounts to electrical box
- UL listed, CSA certified
- made in USA
- use with deep wall plates for additional depth
Shop gap filler wall plates or use stackable depth rings to fix gaps larger than .25" or bigger than.