Fill edge gaps under 2-gang electrical cover with this depth ring switch and outlet plate extender. These 1/8" thick extension rings fill gaps created by bulky devices that can't be fully seated in a shallow masonry box installed in exterior cement walls or surfaces where drywall isn't flush with top of electrical box. Stack rings as needed to create a custom depth.
May be used for any double gang standard size switchplate and most electrical devices including rocker switches, toggles, light dimmers, fan controls, GFI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
- 4.5" H x 4.56" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inner opening 4.25" H x 4.25" W
- provides a cosmetic fix when mounting switch plates
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- stack the gasket rings to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- held in place by friction when plate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- hard plastic gaskets in white, ivory, gray, black
- buy 2-gang cover plate separately if needed
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- glossy acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical box
- can use with deep wall switch covers for additional depth
- mounts externally - surface sits 1/8" off your wall
- custom item made in America
- Hide edges of electrical box that protrudes from wall
- Build up area around electrical box if bulky wiring causes devices to stick out of box
- Creates a bevel on flat decorative plates made from slate, forged metal, etc.