Hide exposed sides of 4-gang electrical box with 1/8" wall switch outlet cover extender depth rings. Stack these custom rings to hide gaps under switchplates to depth to wall plates that aren't deep enough to connect with the surface of your wall. Works for walls where wood paneling or sheetrock was removed leaving the boxes protruding from wall surface.
Can be used with our standard four-gang switchplate and most electrical wiring devices including rocker or toggle light switches, dimmers, GFI outlets, timers, duplex receptacles, etc.
- 4-1/2" H x 8-3/16" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- white, black, ivory, brown, and clear hard plastic gaskets
- inner opening 4.25" H x 7.44" W
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- raises surface 1/8" for mounting switch plates
- buy 4-gang cover plate separately if needed
- stack the gaskets to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- held in place by friction when plate is screwed down, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- high gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical box for a cosmetic fix
- can use with deep wall switch covers for additional depth
- custom item made in USA
- Create 90 degree edge bevel on 4-gang flat wall plates made from custom materials (granite, metal, etc.)
- Hide edges of electrical boxes that protrude from wall
- Build up area around electrical box if bulky wiring prevents cover from closing gap around sides