Hide protruding triple electrical box with 1/8" depth ring light switch and outlet cover extender. These custom 3-gang rings neatly align with edge of wall plates to hide space left when electrical devices have too many wires to allow them to fit into your junction box. Also good for walls where paneling or drywall was removed from surface leaving the boxes protruding from wall surface.
Works with any triple-gang standard size switchplate (as well as 6.38" high x 4.5" wide jumbo covers) and most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
- 4.5" H x 6.375" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- rotate 90 degrees to use with 6.38" high x 4.5" wide jumbo covers
- inner opening 4.25" H x 6.06" W
- stack the spacer rings to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- provides a cosmetic fix when mounting wallplates
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- white, brown, ivory, gray, black and clear hard plastic gaskets
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- purchase 3-gang cover plate separately if needed
- held in place by friction when a plate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- glossy acrylic, clean with warm water
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- sits around electrical box
- can use with deep wall switch covers for additional depth
- custom item made in USA
- Create 90 degree edge bevel on flat wall plates made from custom materials (stone, metal, etc.)
- Hide sides of electrical box that is not flush with wall
- Build up area around electrical box if bulky wiring causes devices to stick out of wall box