Hide device wires or wall box edges with 3-gang oversized outlet switch plate depth extender ring. 1/8" extension gaskets will fill holes in sheetrock around the box as well as create a deep wall plate. These jumbo three-gang spacer gaskets cover up an ugly gap around protruding junction box in shallow exterior walls where you can't install a deeper box. They also fill the slot caused when modern devices are too bulky to make contact with the wall. Great solution for creating a finished edge when installing new deeper dimmers, timer controls, or other big electrical devices.
Created to use with our triple gang jumbo faceplates, but they still can be used with other 3-gang covers for most electrical switches, dimmers, timers, outlets, etc.
- 5.5" H x 7.5" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- rotate 90 degrees to use with 7.5" high by 5.5" wide ultra jumbo cover plates
- inner cutout 4.25" H x 6.06" W
- provides a cosmetic fix when mounting trim plate
- extends the edges of 3-gang oversized covers so they meet the wall surface
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- hold in position by using electrical tape or caulking, or by friction when cover is tightened down against it
- stack the gaskets to create the depth ring size you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- buy oversize 3-gang cover plate separately if needed
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- white, ivory, brown, black and clear hard plastic spacers
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around masonry box
- fits any of our 3-gang jumbo wall plate covers that are 5-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- custom solution made in America
- Creates 90 degree edge on flat wall plates made from custom materials (glass, stone, cast metal, etc.)
- Covers up of sides of electrical box that is not even with wall surface because it sticks out
- Cosmetically fills in area surrounding electrical box when devices aren't seated fully in the box