3 gang electrical box extender goof rings expands your electrical box out to sit flush with wall tile, paneling or granite. An easy solution for DIY projects that result in recessed outlets and light switches that sit too deep in the wall. Pull your devices out from your electrical box up to 1.5" with plastic goof rings for 3-gang boxes.
- 6" W x 4-1/4" H x 1-13/16" D
- maximum extension of electrical box is 1.5"
- top opening of ring is 2-13/16" H x 5-1/2" W; base opening is 2-9/16" H x 5-1/4" W
- extender for 3-gang electrical boxes (steel or plastic boxes)
- order longer screws if needed: 1" electrical screws or 1.5" electrical screws
- slips in and mounts with device screws (typically just under 3/4" long)
- UL listed
- commonly used to get recessed outlets & switches to sit flush with wall and cover plate
- works with all standard devices - toggle & Decora rocker switches, dimmers, GFCI outlets and duplex receptacles
- Made in USA by Arlington Industries
Looking for more sizes? See all electrical box adjustment fixes here.