Extend your electrical box up to 1.5" to be flush with the wall, a tile backsplash, or drywall. If you have a recessed outlet or light switch that sits too deep in your wall and needs to be pulled out from your electrical box, this goof ring is the perfect solution. Can be used with granite, tile, cabinetry, wall paneling, board and batten, wainscoting & other thick surfaces. This goof ring is slightly deeper than a regular 2-gang electric box to allow you to get your outlet or switch to protrude enough from the box to sit flush with a cover plate.
PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY IF OTHER ITEMS ARE NEEDED SOONER THAN ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE
- 4-1/8" W x 4-1/4" H x 1-13/16" D
- maximum extension is 1.5"
- tapered side
- top opening of ring is 2-13/16" H x 3-5/8" W; base opening is 2-9/16" H x 3-3/8" W
- extender for 2-gang electrical boxes
- fits steel or plastic electrical boxes
- UL listed
- slips into box and mounts with device's screws (usually about 3/4" long)
- buy longer screws if needed: 1" electrical screws or 1.5" electrical screws
- commonly used to add depth to a recessed outlet box when devices are too far back in the wall
- works with all standard devices - rocker & toggle switches, dimmers, GFI and duplex outlets
- Made in USA by Arlington Industries
Click 1 gang electrical box extender for a goof ring made for a single gang box.