Cover box edges with 4-gang oversized gap filler wall plate extender depth ring. Find 450+ electrical cover sizes, devices, fast ship - Kyle Switch Plates.
Hide gaps under a switch plate with a 4-gang oversized gap filler wall plate extender. Depth ring is 1/8" thick to fill the space under a switch or outlet cover that is sticking out from the wall or to conceal ugly gaps around an old junction box such as when paneling is removed from the wall. Also a good solution for exterior cement walls where you can't install a deeper masonry box, and when you need extra space for new deeper dimmers, timers or other bulky electrical devices.
Works with our oversized 4- gang wallplates and most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
- 5.5" H x 9.5" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inner opening 4.25" H x 7.88" W
- stack the gaskets to create the depth ring size you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- hold in place by using electrical tape or caulking, or by friction when tightening down cover
- purchase oversized / jumbo 4-gang wallplate cover (any plate that is 5.5" x 9.5") separately if needed
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- white, ivory, brown, black and clear hard plastic gaskets
- gloss white acrylic, clean with warm water
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- sits around electrical box
- custom item made in USA