Hide an unsightly gap under a 3-gang Lutron screw-less light plate with this 1/8" depth ring. Works with Decora style switches and receptacles. These custom 3-gang rings neatly align with the edge of Lutron Claro wall plates to hide the space left when electrical devices have too many wires to allow them to fit into your junction box. Also good for walls where paneling or drywall was removed from the surface leaving the boxes protruding from wall.
Works with Lutron triple-gang screwless wall plates covers and most decorator electrical devices including rocker light switches, dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, fan timers, etc.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
- 4.84" high x 5.0" wide x 1/8" thick, stackable to needed depth
- inner opening 4.25" H x 6.06" W
- stack spacer rings to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- provides a cosmetic fix when mounting switch covers
- use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or rings may crack
- white hard plastic gaskets
- custom made in USA exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- purchase 3-gang cover plate separately if needed
- held in place by friction when a plate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- glossy acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical wall box