Hide electrical box edges with this 2-gang oversized depth ring outlet cover switch plate extender. Gap fixer extension rings will create a deeper wall plate by extending the edges by .125" to hide an ugly space left around a protruding wall box. You'll find these situations when wood paneling has been removed from walls, or drywall was too thin, or standard boxes were installed in exterior walls where shallow boxes should have been used. These also work in situations where bulky electronic timers or dimmers have extra wires that don't allow them to fully into the box.
These extender rings are designed to neatly align with the edges of our 2-gang oversized light switch and outlet covers however they may be used with any covers that are larger than 4.75" x 4.75". Fits most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, duplex outlets, slide dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, etc.
- 5.5" H x 5.5" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inner opening 4.75" H x 4.75" W
- stack the gaskets to create the depth ring size you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- hold in place by using electrical tape or caulking, or by friction when cover is tightened over it
- purchase jumbo 2-gang wall plate cover separately if needed
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- white, ivory, brown and gray hard plastic gaskets
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical box for a cosmetic fix
- custom item made in USA