Fill edge gaps under double-gang electrical device covers with this deep .25" filler ring. These approximately 1/4" thick extension rings fill gaps created by bulky outlets, dimmers and other devices that can't be fully seated in a shallow masonry box. Also builds up surfaces where drywall isn't flush with the top of an electrical box. Stack rings as needed to create a custom depth.
Use with a standard 2-gang standard size faceplate and with most electrical devices including rocker or toggles switches, light dimmers & electrical outlets.
- 4.5" H x 4.56" W x 7/32" D - ring designed to exactly fit our two gang covers
- large inner opening 4.25" H x 4.25" W to clear 2-gang boxes
- provides a cosmetic fix when mounting switch plates
- for flat surfaces - sand wall if bumps exist
- do not bend or ring may crack
- glossy acrylic, clean with warm water
- stackable to needed depth - .25", .5", .75"
- held in place by friction when faceplate is installed on top
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- pair with deep lighting switch covers for added depth
- mounts externally - surface sits approximately 1/4" off wall
- made in America
- Hide approx. 1/4" of electrical box edges that protrude from wall
- Build up area around double gang electrical boxes when bulky wiring causes devices to stick out too far