Hide gaps under a switch plate with this white 5-gang depth ring wall plate extender. 1/8" extension rings will raise the switch or outlet cover .125" off the wall to hide ugly gaps around an old masonry box for five electrical devices that is sticking out from the wall surface. This depth ring solves the problem of visible edges around a box with edges that are now exposed because paneling was removed or a shallow box cannot be installed deeper. Creates room for new deeper slide dimmers, timers or other bulky electrical devices.
We recommend using with our 5-gang metal plates. Works with any five-gang standard size switchplate and most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
- 4.5" H x 10" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inner opening 4-1/4" H x 9-11/16" W
- provides a cosmetic fix for a gap under wallplate
- mounts externally - raises surface 1/8" around the box
- stack the gaskets to create the depth ring size you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- white, ivory, brown, gray, black and clear hard plastic gaskets
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- purchase 5-gang wall cover plate separately if needed
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical wall box
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- held in place by friction when plate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- can use with deep wall switch covers for additional depth
- custom item made in USA
- Hide edges of 5-gang electrical box that protrudes from wall
- Creates extra depth around 5-gang electrical box when only shallow boxes will fit
- Covers edges on flat wall plates made of glass, stone, forged metal, etc.
DISCONTINUED - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST