Fix unsightly edges behind a jumbo switchplate with oversized gap fixer wall plate depth ring extender. Stack these .125" deep jumbo gaskets to hide a 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" or deeper exposed wall box for a quick and easy solution for protruding boxes or devices. Solves two problems at once when used with our oversized wall switchplates: you can cover holes in the wall around the box as well as fill the gap behind the plate where it does not reach the wall. Use with most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, duplex electrical outlets, dimmers, GFI, ceiling fan controllers, etc.
- 5.5" high x 3.5" wide x 1/8" thick
- white, ivory, brown, black and clear hard plastic gaskets
- stack multiple units to fill needed depth - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- inner opening 4.25" H x 2.25" W
- fits around most electrical boxes - measure your box to ensure there is enough clearance
- provides a cosmetic fix for space under outer edges of face plate
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- buy jumbo 1-gang wallplate cover separately if needed
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- held in place by friction when plate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- use with oversized wall plate covers
- made in USA
- use a goof ring and spacers for mounting protruding devices
- Hide edges of electrical box that protrudes from wall while protecting area around box
- Build up area around electrical box if bulky wiring causes devices to stick out of box
- Fill gaps caused by custom cut wall plates made out flat materials like stone, glass, mirror, etc.