Fill edge gaps under one side of a 2-gang electrical cover with this depth ring switch and outlet plate extender. These 1/8" thick extension rings fill gaps created by bulky devices that can't be fully seated in a shallow masonry box installed in exterior cement walls or surfaces where drywall isn't flush with top of electrical box. Stack rings as needed to create a custom depth.
May be used for any double gang standard size switchplate and most electrical devices including rocker switches, toggles, light dimmers, fan controls, GFI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
- 2.75" H x 4.56" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inner opening 2.5" H x 4.25" W
- stack the spacer rings to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- white, ivory, brown, black and clear hard plastic gaskets
- raises surface for mounting switch plates
- held in place by friction when plate is installed over it
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- use a goof ring and spacers for mounting protruding devices
- sits around electrical box
- can use with deep wall switch covers for additional depth
- mounts externally - surface sits 1/8" off your wall
- custom item made in America
- Hide edges of electrical box that protrudes from wall
- Build up area around electrical box if bulky wiring causes devices to stick out of box
- Creates a bevel on flat decorative plates made from slate, forged metal, etc.