Even out uneven wall surfaces with gap filler depth ring wall plate extender gaskets. If you have two different levels around an electrical box because you have an outlet that straddles tile and sheetrock, these 1/8" spacers will raise the wall surface on one side to match the other. Then you can pull your switch or outlet forward and use a standard plate on it. Also a good solution for situations where decorative tile rails butt up against an electrical box or where tiling or a granite backsplash is split by an electrical box.
Works with any single gang standard size switchplate and most electrical devices including rocker or toggle light switches, dimmers, GFCI electrical outlets, duplex receptacles.
- 2-3/4" H x 2-3/4" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth, trim as needed
- inner opening 2-1/2" H x 2-3/16" W
- stack the spacer rings to create the depth you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- fills in surface for mounting switch plates around most electrical boxes - measure your box to ensure there is enough clearance
- secure with caulking, glue, etc., to hold in position
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- white, ivory, brown, black and clear hard plastic half-size gaskets
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- sits around electrical box
- custom item made in USA
- use a goof ring and spacers to pull devices forward if necessary
- Raise wall surface on top or bottom of tile rails or wood trim
- Fill gap under half of switch or outlet cover straddling two wall levels