Is your electrical box sticking out from your wall by 1/8" leaving a gap around your cover? This clever oversized spacer fills in the area under your regular switch plate up to 1/8" depth while covering up Sheetrock damage around a single gang wall box. May be used with any cover plate configuration. Even better, this oversized switch plate expander ring allows you to continue using your current switchplate so that this location still matches the others in your set. Switchplate rings are made in America and will neaten the surface around your electrical switch.
- made in USA exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- sits flush with the surface of a standard 1-gang electrical wall box (2" wide by 4" high)
- screws in place under your devices with your device mounting screws
- use with any standard light switch plate or outlet cover
- 3-1/2" W x 5-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal oversize wall plate ring with 2 inch wide by 2.85" inch center opening
Place atop the protruding electrical wall box and position your switch or outlet over the ring. Thread your device screws through device strap and ring into the electrical box and tighten in place, then put your light switchplate over that. Screw cover in as normal, tightening as needed. Note that you may need electrical box spacers under switches and outlets if using with block/decorator/Decora switches to allow clearance for screws.
Shop all deep switch plates and outlet covers - more than 20 sizes available.