Replacement specialty 3 amp 24 volt A.C. white low voltage pilot light switch with key controls for the low voltage lighting systems common in older homes (typically built in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's). This low volt pilot switch can only be turned on and off with the use of the RK-O key. Ideal for public buildings and open locations where the operator must have control over the devices so that they won't be turned on or off accidentally.
- white pilot lighted single button switch is lighted when ON; has red dot in center of button.
- 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.04 amp, 28 VAC lamp
- key operated; includes two keys - purchase extra GE locking switch keys if needed
- lamps are rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply but are not replaceable
- fits in GE new style and bracket mount wall switch plates
- each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals; use with pilot light low voltage relays
- current replacement switch in GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued switches and cover plates
- important note: the size of this switch is a bit larger and deeper than original devices thereby requiring the switchplates with slightly larger openings
- UL listed switch made in USA by General Electric
Buy Low Voltage Light Switches and Wall Plate Covers for all low volt electrical parts and supplies.