Enjoy the convenience of easily finding a lighted switch in a dark room with these new ivory low voltage locator switches. Each features two ivory buttons - one on, one off on a black housing that fits into GE new style and bracket mount switch plates.
DISCONTINUED BY GE - See White Locator Switches for alternative.
- manual override switches are momentary, single pole, double throw devices wired to the relay using standard Class 2 control wiring
- illuminated two button 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.03 amp, 28 VAC lamp)
- use with RR7 relays
- each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- current replacement switch for the discontinued RFS-6 series switches and cover plates
- switch size is slightly larger and deeper than vintage devices so requires new switch plates with the slightly larger openings
- this type of switch is common in homes built in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s with low voltage lighting systems
- remote control locator switch help you find the light switch at night
- made in USA by General Electric
- UL listed