Buy GE low voltage locking pilot light switch + key to operate lights. These ivory keyed pilot lighted switches will control access to operators only. Replacement specialty 3 amp 24 volt A.C. white low voltage pilot light switch with key controls for the low voltage lighting systems common in older homes (typically built in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's). This low volt locking pilot switch can only be turned on and off with the use of the RK-O key. Ideal for public facilities, churches, and other homes or buildings where the operator must have control over the lighting to prevent the unintentional cutting of power to the lighting system.
- ivory pilot lighted single button switch; lighted when ON; red dot in center of fixed button
- 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.04 amp, 28 VAC lamp
- key operated; includes two keys - buy spare locking GE switch keys if needed
- lamps are rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply but are not replaceable
- fits in GE new style and bracket mount wall switch plates
- each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals; use with pilot lighted low voltage relays
- current replacement switch in GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued switches and cover plates
- important note: the size of this switch is a bit larger and deeper than original devices thereby requiring the switchplates with slightly larger openings
- UL listed switch made in USA by General Electric
Buy Low Voltage Light Switches and Wall Plate Covers for all low volt electrical parts and supplies.