Replacement 3 amp 24 volt A.C. white low voltage lighted switch with on and off buttons for the low voltage lighting systems common in homes built in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. Locator light assists locating the switch in the dark. Fits in GE new style and bracket mount switch plates.
- manual override switches are momentary, single pole, double throw devices wired to the relay using standard Class 2 control wiring
- unlighted two button 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.03 amp, 28 VAC lamp)
- each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- works with GE RR7 relays
- current replacement switch for the discontinued RFS-6 series switches and cover plates. Note that the size of this switch is slightly larger and deeper than original devices and therefore requires a switch plate with a slightly larger opening
- made in USA by General Electric
- UL listed
Click Low Voltage Switch Plates and Electrical Devices for all low volt switches, brackets and wallplates including those that fit the old style RFS-6 devices. We carry low voltage wall plates that fit many different series of low voltage wiring system's electrical devices.