Replace Your Vintage GE RMS-4A With Low Voltage Cover Plates for 12 Light Switches
Hold up to 12 New Style GE snap-in low voltage switches (or blanks) in a three-gang electrical box. Devices clip directly into the front of the wall plate eliminating the need for straps.
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- no mounting bracket required - switches snap into master plate
- snap in opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 6 matching 1/2" white screws
- replacement parts for discontinued GE devices: RMS-4A (dial-type 12-position selector switch) plus the RP229 (faceplate), RA12 (pilot light assembly for the RMS4) and RA14 (replacement lamp for the RA12)
- 9 switch rotary dial knob (RMS-2A)
- 3-gang GE RFS Decorator Series modular light switch wall plates
Does your panel illuminate when you select a switch to show which light is currently running? If so, you may replace with the pilot lighted switches that illuminate when on (these have a dot in the middle). Just be sure you have the RR9 pilot light relays with the extra wires for the pilot light functionality.