Replace Your Older GE RMS-4A With A New Low Voltage Cover Plate for 12 Switches
Hold up to 12 new General Electric snap-in low voltage switches (or blanks) in a three-gang electrical box. Light switches are held in place by snapping directly into the front of the wall plate, thereby eliminating any need for straps or brackets.
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- snap in opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 6 matching 1/2" ivory screws
- no mounting hardware required - switches snap into plate
- made in USA
- replacement parts for discontinued GE devices:
- 3-gang GE RFS Decorator Series modular light switch covers
- 12-switch 2-rotary dial master control panels (RMS-4A plus the RP-229, RA-12 and RA-14)
- 9 switch rotary dial knob (RMS-2A)
Does your panel illuminate when you select a switch to show which light is currently running? If so, you may replace with the pilot lighted switches that illuminate when on (these have a dot in the middle). Just be sure you have the RR9 pilot light relays with the extra wires for the pilot light functionality.