These vintage style low voltage light switch covers fit the old mini rocker switches by GE and Bryant that are mounted in the old narrow straps.
- fits vintage mini rocker switches only - if buying new square-button switches use the White New Type GE 3 Switch Trim Plate
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- device openings 1" apart on centers
- 2 matching 1/4" white screws
- better than replacing with vintage plastic - light switch cover won't crack or discolor
- also available in ivory and stainless steel
IMPORTANT - If you need new switches you must order New Style Snap In Switch Plates to go with them, but the good news is that you won't need brackets.
Q & A
A. No, GE's new black-bordered 2-button light switches do not fit these older type trim plates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to purchase GE NEW STYLE COVERS if you are updating your old mini rocker switches (made by GE or Bryant) shown in the photos above. The switches that do fit these retro style plates DO NOT have black borders.