Update your vintage covers with new 3 switch light plates in stainless steel for a thoroughly modern look.
- residential use, .030" thick type 430 stainless steel, satin brushed finish, vertical grain
- made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- only fits old mini rocker switches by GE and Bryant in vintage straps
- device openings 1" apart on centers
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- 2 matching 1/4" stainless steel screws
- other finishes: ivory, white
Q & A
A. No, the new GE light switches have two square buttons and black borders, and they do not fit these older type wallplates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to buy GE NEW STYLE SWITCH COVERS if you are updating your old mini teeter-totter switches (made by GE or Bryant - see the photos above). The low voltage switches that do fit these midcentury style covers DO NOT have black borders.