Oversized 1-gang 2-stacked switch GE low voltage wall switch plates will cover your current wiring in wall or your single gang electrical box but just give you extra coverage around it for hiding lumpy paint and broken drywall. Their larger dimensions also act as wall guards to protect paint in high traffic areas.
Replacing your vintage switches with the newer style GE snap-in electrical devices? These updated low voltage wallplates fit the new switches and eliminate the need for mounting straps because the devices just clip right into the face plate itself. Original style GE and Bryant Electric lovo switches and yokes are no longer in production.
- American-made replacement metal wallplate covers for the new GE low voltage switches
- mounting bracket NOT needed
- 3-1/2" W x 5-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- openings for these new snap-in switches are 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 2 matching 1/2" slotted screws