Custom-made replacement low voltage wall switch plates for GE and Bryant rocker switches from the 1950's & 1960's. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive.
Buying new ivory switches? Buy New Style Ivory GE Switch Plates that fit the larger profile of the replacements.
- fits vintage mini rocker switches only - if buying new square-button switches use the Ivory New Type GE 3 Switch Trim Plate
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel (plastic replacements not made)
- made in USA to fit vintage rockers mounted in the old steel straps
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- 2 matching 1/4" ivory screws
More finishes: white low volt covers or stainless steel covers for 3 old GE switches.
Q & A
A. No, the new GE light switches have two square buttons and black borders, and they do not fit these older type wall plates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to buy GE NEW STYLE SWITCH PLATES if you are updating your old mini seesaw switches (made by GE or Bryant - see the photos above). The light switches that do fit these midcentury style plates DO NOT have black borders.