Replace missing or broken vintage low voltage wall plates for GE or Bryant rocker switches installed in the old narrow straps that were discontinued decades ago.
If your switches are no longer working, then be sure to get New Style General Electric Switch Plates to go along with the new larger GE switches.
- fits vintage rocker switches only - if buying new square-button switches use the Ivory New Type GE 2 Switch Wall Plate Cover
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- device openings 2" apart on centers
- 2 matching 1/4" ivory screws
- fits vintage GE and Bryant switches (but not Touch-Plate)
Buy this replacement cover for 2 old GE switches in stainless steel.
Q & A
A. No, the new GE light switches have two square buttons and black borders, and they do not fit these older type cover plates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to buy GE NEW STYLE WALLPLATES if you are updating your old mini rocker switches (made by GE or Bryant - see the photos above). The light switches that do fit these midcentury style plates DO NOT have black borders.